Paid To Promote

Sep 9, 2009

"'Missing the Strokes"

This past few months I've been planning to paint again but unfortunately I'm pretty occupied with a lot of things. But I really want to do at least one painting for this year. In my strive to make a painting I keep on making unfinished paintings. Some of my paints were already dried up and brushes I don't know if they're still quite okay. I missed those brushes. Holding them in your hands, swaying and stroking them around the canvas. That eases me a lot when I feel stressed. My only problem is time I really need to give time for this. I just have to do one painting this year, at least.
So one great artwork for this year that will be my project. Wish me luck!












.

allvoices

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=d356e7e9cbb10387205043f129aa1ffb ss_blog_claim=d356e7e9cbb10387205043f129aa1ffb